NATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF TRUSTED ADVISORS
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement with respect to the NTA website. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
- The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification, or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited except pursuant to our prior written permission.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, without any obligation to notify you prior thereto, to edit or delete any documents, information, or other content appearing on the Site including this Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our officers, attorneys, and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, judgments, claims, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of this Agreement, use of the Site, or the improper use of any information or other content on this Site.
- THE CONTENT OR SERVICES LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS, OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE INDEMNIFICATION FOR AND WAIVER OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU, THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
- All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is hereby disclaimed. We shall not be liable to you for any incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the Site.
- Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies), and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website or any products or services advertised thereon. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Third-Party Products and Services. We utilize third-party linked websites from which you may obtain certain services, i.e., LinkedIn. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, free offerings, or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of any such third-party linked website is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied, or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our Site.
- All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, and other information you may send to us regarding the development, display, or management of the Site or its content (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed to be and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this Agreement, or your use of the Site, or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the Circuit Court of Bernalillo County, New Mexico or the United States District Court for the State of New Mexico. You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts and are waiving any claim that Albuquerque, New Mexico is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This Site is controlled by the National Organization of Trusted Advisors in the State of New Mexico, USA. As such, the laws of New Mexico will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Posted: February 2, 2015